Sunday 4 September 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I pray that You have a wonderful day.  I dream of a day where we are together again.  It is only a dream.  Yet, it brings me comfort and I imagine that when I am 80 years old, You will know how much I tried.  How I sacrificed for You.  Sacrificed my joy, pride, and happiness for Your well being because You are all that matters to me.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You Oshone
I Miss You Amari
I Miss You Kwaku
I Miss You Na'Zyia
I Miss You Ife

Please have a wonderful day, and as You begin the new school year in two days, I will pray that You are successful and strive towards being the best Children and students in the world.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment