Saturday 24 September 2016

Good morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good morning wonderful Children,

It is 6:46 am and I cannot sleep because I have You on my mind, every second of every day.  It hurts to be without You.  If only You knew.  I can do nothing that feels good because I have an emptiness inside.  That emptiness is based on the absence of Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I feel to express my Love, yet it is hard.  How can one smile genuinely, when deep within there is so much pain? 

I still wish to express my Love for You, and this will go on forever.  Of all emotions we embody, none competes with Love.  Love is the most powerful force in the Universe, and with this, I am an eternal optimist; continuously.  I am optimistic that I will one day see You again, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku (my birthday Son), Na'Zyia, Ife.

Have a beautiful Sunday, September 24th/2016.  Enjoy the sunshine and one another's company.  Let light rays bring You joy.  I wish for Your happiness.  I wish for Your smiles.  For You to smile.

I Miss You

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment