Saturday 17 September 2016

Good Night Babies. Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You So Much.

I have You in my heart, and in my soul.  I did spend time with Momma Rose tonight, and we spoke of You.  She gave me kind wisdom, and hope.  I thank her greatly for this, as I am weak for my children from time to time.  Meaning, I start to believe that I will never see You again, and this hurts more than words could ever describe. 

I pray that You are resting well, and that You have Love in Your hearts.  I wish so badly to protect You, and provide for You.  I am doing, in this time, all that I can.  Trust.

Sweet dreams, and please just know from the depths of my heart that I Love You so. 
Please know... so hard to explain with words.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment