Saturday 17 September 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You Sweet Children.  I Miss You with everything inside me.

I wanted to wish You a fantastic weekend, and let You know that I wish more than anything that I could ask for, to be with You.

I pray that You rested well last night, and I did say a good night story while on my knees before I laid myself to rest.  This story was dedicated to You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  It is because You are consistently on my mind, and in my heart.  It is because I Love You so.  It is because I Miss You so.

Please enjoy Your Saturday, September 17th/2016.  Just another day I am here wishing I were there with You. 

I Love You

Kwaku!!  Your special day is coming!!!  I am so excited for You.  Know that I Love You and more than this..

I Love You!  Only for You because only You will understand.

I Love You

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment