Friday 9 September 2016

Happy Friday Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You so much!

I want to wish You a beautiful day, and hope that it is enjoyed to the fullest.  Please always pay careful attention in class, because exactly what the teacher speaks to You about, is what You will inevitably be tested on.  It is not that there are 'geniuses' in Your classrooms.  It is that those who listen, learn the most.  Please remember this.  Also, practice makes perfect.  Find a way to become interested in Your subjects.  There are enjoyable aspects of all Your courses, and when You learn to become engaged or intrigued by what You are being taught, You will do better in Your studies.  These are things I learned, but that no one ever told me.  This helped me flourish in school and I will always hope that I will one day.. someday, be allowed to see You again so that I may share all that I've learned.

I Love You and I support You in all that You do.

Again, have a beautiful day Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment