Sunday 25 September 2016

Oshone Osai Nkrumah Kahlil, Amari Mosiah Selassie Khamisi, Kwaku Oluwasei Moziah Kijana, Na'Zyia Skye Yaisa-Rose Kween, Ife Lia'Jasiri Uuwemana Kanze

I Miss You so much.  I am sitting at home on a Sunday morning (September 25th/2016) bracing for my punishment.  I expect more punishment.  Never ending pain, because I was not a good husband, nor human being towards Your Momma.  How I am sorry beyond words.  I deserve to live a life of pain, is how I view life because a life without You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife is a life deeply seeped in pain.  I deserve this.  Seriously.

Yet, I am forever sorry.  My remorse goes beyond the average person.  I am so angry at myself for allowing myself to behave outside my character.  I strive to do better each passing day.  I am confident that I will be a good man.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Love

Love,

Daddy

P.S. I strive to be a better dad, brother, son, and human being

No comments:

Post a Comment