Sunday 11 September 2016

I Only Want to be Good

These thoughts.. these feelings

I strive only to be a good man.  If only people could understand.  I realize that I was not a good person.  I really do.  No; I really feel and know that I was not a good person.  It is impossible for another to get into me.. into my being to recognize that here sits a man who has transformed his whole life.  I am thankful for evolution.  I am so thankful that whatever I may be, one thing that is for certain is that the gift of introspection was given to me.  That I could evaluate my life and change my ways.  To know right from wrong.  To abandon my ego.  To appreciate the perspective of  'her' side of the story, and to have the courage to see through what I believed to be true.  To see that my truth was a lie.  That I have been lying to myself for years.  That I am still lying to myself, because what is good for me, is not good for 'her'.  Though I may pray to be reunited, and to dream of starting all over is a fantasy that will forever be unfulfilled.  Learning from the past, means that one must leave the past in the past.  It is not to be returned to.  This is reality. 

This is reality

Snuggle Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment