Thursday 29 September 2016

Good night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Night Oshone.  I wish I were with You to tuck You into bed.
Good Night Amari.  I wish I were with You to pull Your blanket over You while You rest.
Good Night Kwaku.  I wish I were with You so that I could hold You when You cry.
Good Night Na'Zyia.  I wish I were with You so that I could whisper I Love You in Your ear.
Good Night Ife.  I wish I were with You so that I could hold You tight.  To give You big hugs.

I hope You had a great day at school.  Introducing Friday!!  You made it through the week, and I am so proud of You.  It is now 11:31 pm on Thursday, September 29th and I have just arrived home from work.  I'm beat!  However, I cannot stop thinking of You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I just want You to know that I Love You, and I have not stopped Loving You, and I will go on Loving You.

I Love You so much.
I Miss You.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment