Thursday 15 September 2016

Good Morning Oshone. Good Morning Amari. Good Morning Kwaku. Good Morning Na'Zyia. Good Morning Ife.

Good Morning great Children!

I Love You.  I pray that You have the BEST day at school today.  You are in my heart, and on my mind every single second of every day that goes by.  I am optimistic that You are excelling in Your school work, and that You are confident in all that You encounter through Your lives.  You have my emotional, mental, and spiritual support.  My physical support;  that is something I am fighting to give You as well. 

I want to say; KWAKU!!  I Love You!  Your birthday is right around the corner!  October 5th will be here very soon.  Of course, I am sending a gift and buying gifts for You which I will take pictures of and hold onto for You.  I Miss You so much.  Words can never explain to You Kwaku.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kijana
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Love You so much Children.  If only You knew..
Maybe.. one day

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment