Friday 23 September 2016

Good Afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku (Birthday Star)
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Good afternoon.  I am just getting ready for work, and You are on my mind.  You are always on my mind because I am not the regular father.  My Love for You goes beyond ordinary.  My Love for You is extraordinary.  That is why I miss You so much, and why my heart is not only broken, but it feels as though it isn't there any longer. 

I just wanted to say that I hope Your day at school is Blessed.  That You have Love surrounding You and therefore within Your Hearts.  That I send You good energy, continuously. 

I Love You beyond..
I Love You to Infinity..
My Love is for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment