Friday 23 September 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'zyia, Ife

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

It is Friday September 23rd, 2016.  It is a raining morning, and all I can think about is being with You on Your way to school.  I would have Loved to drive You to school today.  I envision us singing (as I always do), and laughing at the top of our lungs.  Just enjoying life, and the presence of each and everyone one of Us bringing; Joy!

I am so sorry for all the things I have done wrong in life, leading Us to separate for so long.  This is my fault, and I look at myself in the mirror each day, with shame.  That is why I apologize to You.

I Love You

I Miss You

Happy Friday Oshone, Amari, Kwaku (hmmm... still have to decide what to buy for Your birthday Kijana), Na'Zyia, Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment