Friday 16 September 2016

Happy Friday to You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I want to wish You a beautiful Friday, and hope that You enjoy the last day of school for the week of Sept 12th - Septh 16th/2016.  I will send You my good energy, my prayers, and my Love in their highest and positive forms.  I thought of You all night at work (as I always do) last night, and am thinking of YOU all morning, all afternoon, and all night all over again.  It is because I just Love You so much.

I had a conversation with a friend at work last night.  It was interesting because he asked how it is I am liked and loved by everyone, and why he asked, am I the way that I am.  I told him, first of all, I am not even close to as good as You, and our friends think I am.  I have made terrible mistakes in my life.  It is because I have taken a good look at myself, both inside and out, that I strive to be a better man everyday.  That is all I am.  I am not good.  I am trying not to do bad.  What I am is a person who knows the difference between right and wrong.  That I strive to bring joy into everyone's life so that I effect them in a positive way, and not a negative way.  That is all I am.  If I say that I am going to do something, I do it!  I do not lie, cheat, or steal.  I understand the strength it takes to continue on a positive path, and that is what I am.  Steadfast on this new journey.

This is Your father Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

KWAKU!!!  Your birthday is coming!!!  I Love You so much, and I have something special planned for Your special day!

I Miss You Kwaku
I Miss You Amari
I Miss You Na'Zyia
I Miss You Ife
I Miss You Oshone

I Love YOU

I pray that You are warm, safe, optimistic, enthusiastic, and full of Love!

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment