Tuesday 13 September 2016

I Love YOU Oshone I Love You Amari I Love You Kwaku I Love You Na'Zyia I Love You Ife

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Miss You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I wish I could take You to school as I once did everyday.  I wish I could pick You up from school everyday, as I once did.  These are the little things that hurt so deeply.  I just want to be there for You in every possible way, to show how much I Love You.

I am forever sorry.  This is a different kind of sorry.  The kind where the word does not do justice to the way I feel inside. 

I want You to have the best and most beautiful Tuesday, September 13th/2016 at school.  I will pray that You do well, that You are protected, and that You feel Loved. 

I Love You,

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment