Tuesday 6 September 2016

Hi Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I hope that You had the most awesome day at school!  For Your first day, I hope You made some new friends who are good people, and in large part, had an excellent experience.  Oshone, if You are in high school, I hope this transition is smooth and You are overjoyed in and of Your new position in school and life.  Kwaku, I hope You have teachers who care more than the Your previous teachers so that they recognize the brilliance in You.  Na'Zyia, I hope You continue to shine bright, and do not let Your popularity sway You from what is most important; Your studies.  Ife, I hope You smile continuously and are eager to learn more each day.  Amari; I pray You express Your kindness to those who deserve it most (although You must remain who You are).

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

and.. I really do

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment