Wednesday 21 September 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You Children.  I hope that You are resting well, as it is 6:47 am on Wednesday, September 21st/2016.  You will no doubt be getting up soon for school.  I want to wish You a joyous and productive day. 

I was thinking; You are the greatest children in the world.  One might ask, how can their daddy know this after being away for so long? (this hurts so much)

This is how..

Oshone - You took a keen eye to books, and would love when I would read to You.  We bought all kinds of puzzles, blocks, animal shapes, and brain teasers when You were young.  When we lived in Etobicoke.  You, I once told Your grade 3 teacher during parent interviews; are the anointed one!  I said to her, "Oshone is going to bring this world a very special work as an expression of her creativity.  Of her brilliance".

Amari - You are a leader by nature.  You know this.  What You must also know, is Your kindness is second to none.  You have a heart of gold, and as big as this globe.  It still amazes me of how You showed caring and generosity at such a young age.  Your Auntie Naye still reminds me of the way You softly touched her cheek, and shared Your snack with her.  All I can do is say, "that's Amari".  Seriously, You are the most giving person I have known.

Kwaku - You are passionate!!  Your level of intensity is remarkable, and several examples come to mind.  You are the one who will jump in a puddle when it's rainy outside, and not only this; when it is so cold, only the special quality in a person could recognize the fun in this.  You would overwhelm me with Your hugs, and I do cherish them.  Of course I cherish them, Kwaku.  I Love You so much, it pains me.  Your face would light up when You would see me.  I will never forget the passion You express, because You wear Your heart on Your sleeve.  I do not ever want You to be hurt. 

Na'Zyia - You are beautiful both inside and out.  The look on Your face when You were in a state of frustration is shattering to my core.  I mean this.  You would make your face shake, and to this day, it moves me.  However, the look on Your face when You were happy, has twice the effect.  You would melt my heart with one look, and anything You would want, You would get.  I used to Love the way You ran, by the way.  It always put a smile on my face (i'm sitting here picturing Your little legs, Your clenched jaw, and Your hands behind Your back as You would run). 

Ife - You have the most powerful emotions I have seen in a human being.  You have the inner strength to move mountains and here is how I know.  When You would cry, it would bring tears to my eyes.  Your tears would always make me move quickly to keep You from crying, because this hurt me in a way that is difficult to describe.  What I am saying is, You have a powerful cry.  In order to contain such emotion, You are incredible strong.  That is why I surmised, You have the strength to move mountains.  You can do and be anything in this world, Ife.  I have seen this in You for the first Four Years of Your Life.  The years we spent together.

I Miss You Oshone
I Miss You Amari
I Miss You Kwaku - I cannot wait until it is Your Birthday!!!
I Miss You Na'Zyia
I Miss You Ife

I Miss You from the bottom of my heart.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku - 14 days till Your Birthday!!
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

... and I just really do.

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment