Friday 23 September 2016

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Night Babies,

I have You in my heart, and in my mind all day and night.  I Miss You so much!!  It hurts!

I am sorry my messages are not always joyous, and do not display the greatest emotions.  It is because I am suffering without You.  I just want You in my life.  This feels as if I am not truly living.  It really, really hurts.

I Love You and I hope You enjoyed Your Friday while at school.  It is now 11:19pm and I have just arrived home from work, but want to wish You sweet dreams.  Know that I would have tucked You into bed, and kissed You on Your foreheads because I am a father who Loves his Children with all that I am.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku (Oct 5th/2016 is coming!!)
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Enjoy Your weekend.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment