Wednesday 14 September 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I have spent the entire night at work thinking of You.  I Miss You so much.  I want You to know that the great man that I am becoming is inspired by You.  That You push me to work harder each day, and to strive for more out of this life.  To be able to make You proud, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife; means everything to me.

Kwaku - a brief thought.  I smiled whenever I wanted to cry from missing Yourself, Amari, Oshone, Na'Zyia and Ife, based on the following.  When we were together, You would rap.  Yes, You would!  You would say "Cheeto's and Frito's.  You slipped like Freudian, your first and last step to playing yourself like accordion".  Your hand gestures, and body language was entirely Hip Hop.  You absolutely Loved "Letz Make Muzik" and would want to hear it on repeat.  This made me smile last night at work.  I thank You for this.  For these memories of how close we were.

I Love You with all my heart.  This will become clear in time. 

I Miss You forever.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment