Tuesday 6 September 2016

I Send YOU Positive Energy for School Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

I want to be there for You so bad.  I am aware that this is the first day of Your 2016/2017 school year.  Please know that I have so much to offer You.  It is only goodness that I am trying to supply in terms of ensuring You remain confident and successful throughout Your lives.  I have prayed every night since I last was able to see You.  I have prayed that we would be together again.  If only You knew how I want to be in Your lives. 

As I always say; in any and every situation, You can always find the positive, even when it all seems undesirable. 

I am saying to You, please remain focused on Your school work and know that I ask God to keep You safe, enthusiastic, and secure.  I ask God to surround You with good people, and that You make good decisions. 

I am saying, please have a wonderful school year, and as I have felt from the day You were born; You will succeed!

I Love You,

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment