Thursday 8 September 2016

I Hope You had a terrific day at school Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Love You.

I pray that Your day at school was phenomenal!  I picture You in class, at recess and playing with Your friends.  I picture You focuses on what the teacher has to say, being uninvolved in the distractions from Your classmates who are not taking their lessons seriously.  You are an inspiration, all of You with Your drive and determination to excel scholastically. 

This makes me proud!  I wish that I were able to make a fatherly contribution aside from child support and these letters.  Know that this breaks my soul in two.

I Love You and will go on expressing nothing but the most exceptional Love a father may give his Children.

Until tomorrow;

I Love You always and forever more.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment