Sunday 25 September 2016

I Ask God To Forgive Me For The Mistakes That I Have Made

Good Night Oshone
Good Night Amari
Good Night Kwaku
Good Night Na'Zyia
Good Night Ife

I ask God to forgive me for the mistakes that I Have made Oshone
I ask God to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made Amari
I ask God to forgive me For the mistakes that I have made KWAKU
I ask God to forgive me for the Mistakes that I have made Na'Zyia
I ask God to forgive me for the mistakes that I have Made Ife

Please; please trust me.  Trust that this is from my very heart. 
I wish to read You bedtime stories tonight (Sunday, September 25th/2016 - at (9:45pm). 
I am forever sorry.  I am forever sorry.  I am a man and a father that is deeply sorry.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku (I now know what Your birthday gift will be for Your 11th Birthday.  I will buy it for You next week on October 5th/2016)
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I just Love You

Good Night Babies

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment