Monday 8 August 2016

Good Afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Afternoon Oshone.
Good Afternoon Amari.
Good Afternoon Kwaku.
Good Afternoon Na'Zyia.
Good Afternoon Ife.

I wanted to say all day long to You that I Love You and I Miss You. 

Went to work this morning, and really impressed everyone.  It was a good working day.  I had to run downtown for a while, but i'm home now and rushed to the computer to write to You.  In two hours, I have to attend a gathering for Your Uncle, "Blu".  We're celebrating his life in his park (the government renamed Empringham Park to Shawn "Blu" Rose park).

I wondered what You were doing, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife while I was working today.  I hoped You rested well, and as always, feel joy and love within Your hearts.

Know that I Love You so much.
That I Miss You so much.

I will always feel this way.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment