Friday 19 August 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Last night I prayed on my hands and knees before the sofa in the living room.  I prayed..

"Good Night Oshone.  I Love You.  I Miss You.  I pray that You are resting well.  I am sorry for the mistakes I have made".

"Good Night Amari.  I Love You.  I Miss You.  I pray that You are resting well.  I am sorry for the mistakes I have made".

"Good Night Kwaku.  I Love You.  I Miss You.  I pray that You are resting well.  I am sorry for the mistakes I have made".

"Good Night Na'Zyia.  I Love You.  I Miss You.  I pray that You are resting well.  I am sorry for the mistakes I have made".

"Good Night Ife.  I Love You.  I Miss You.  I pray that You are resting well.  I am sorry for the mistakes that I have made".

I prayed more.  I will leave this sacred between God and myself.  It was an unselfish prayer that involved Your joy.  Your happiness.  Your thriving in life.

I absolutely Love You.  Far more than I Love myself.

..and I am forever sorry.

I LOVE YOU.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment