Tuesday 16 August 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Ife
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kijana

It is a rainy morning here in the city.  I wish that it were a sunny day, so that You could enjoy the weather outside, while playing.  Recall that I make mention of positivity.  That in every situation, there is a positive message to be found.  For example, while it rains and causes You to remain indoors, the plants and trees are being fed.  The flowers, and grass are nourished so that they may grow beautifully.  Spiritually, the Earth is cleansed (when You are old enough, we may discuss this subject more thoroughly). 

My constructive ideology for the day came to me while sitting in the living room, just as I arose.  I am a person who has let go of my ego.  I strive to become completely selfless.  Take the matter of last names as a classic scenario.  When a woman marries a man, it is tradition that the woman removes her last name and takes the mans last name.  I put forth the utter disrespect I feel that shows the woman as an equal partner in the relationship.  If I had it my way, men would take the last names of women and the children would inherit the last name of the mother.  This is a very serious thought that has come to me.  When I tell my friends and co-workers to value their partner (their lady), it is so that they recognize her worth and from my point of view; it determines when a man has actually become a man.  A lot of boys out there, and I confess that I was one. 

This is the man I strive to continue to become.  A good man.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

P.S. while inside, I would encourage You to practice new mathematics, French, and afterwards, it would be music and dancing time!  Always find the positive..

No comments:

Post a Comment