Thursday 11 August 2016

Good Afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I hope You had a beautiful day, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife and are still enjoying your summer vacation.  I have just arrived home from work, and have been thinking of You all day. 

I Miss You.
I Love You so much.

I wanted to give You the biggest hugs in the world!  I did so while day dreaming on lunch break.  I hugged You Amari.  I hugged You, Oshone.  I hugged You, Ife.  I hugged You, Na'Zyia.  I hugged You, Kwaku. 

Man.. I Miss You.  I've been Missing You for impossibly long.  So long.

I am sorry.  Remember, from every situation, You can find the positive, therefore, the good.  I am thankful for life, for health, and for the promise of a new day.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment