Tuesday 23 August 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone.  I Love You and I Miss You
Good Morning Amari.  I Love You and I Miss You
Good Morning Kwaku.  I Love You and I Miss You
Good Morning Na'Zyia.  I Love You and I Miss You
Good Morning Ife.  I Love You and I Miss You

Good Morning.  Make way, for a positive day.  I returned home from work late last night, washed, and spent time praying on my knees.  After my prayer, I thought to write down all that was said so that I could share this with You.  Then, after momentary reflection, I said to myself that God hears me and I will leave this with God for The Most High knows my heart.  Knows my good and positive intentions.  That I mean no harm, and wish to express only good.  I will leave this with God.

I absolutely Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

With all my heart.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment