Monday 22 August 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone.  I Love You
Good Morning Amari.  I Love You
Good Morning Kwaku.  I Love You
Good Morning Na'Zyia.  I Love You
Good Morning Ife.  I Love You

I Miss You..

Please do not lie.  Please do not steal.  Please do not choose any path that leads towards Your own undoing.  Please do not disobey Your Mother.

Please listen and think before You act. 
Please be honest.
Please be polite and use manners.
Please study.
Please lead by example. 
Please be respectful and loyal to one another.

Please know that I am a man, who Loves You.
Unconditionally.

Have a great day Oshone.
Have a great day Amari.
Have a great day Kwaku.
Have a great day Na'Zyia.
Have a great day Ife.

I Miss You.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment