Saturday 13 August 2016

Good Morning Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Moring Kwaku
Good Moring Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

We uses to live in a pink condominium at Kipling and Steeles.  During that time, we would watch several children's education shows.  One in particular, is called Hi-5.  This morning, I decided to go back and watch an episode while I think of You (it is 6:57 am on a Saturday morning).  It brought so many memories, especially of how Oshone would really enjoy this one show.  You knew the words to the intro of the show by heart.  We would sing "I'm Poly and I come from Polynesia" together.  "There is something that i'd like to teach ya".

We have had some of the most beautiful moments a child and her parent could share.  Such beautiful moments shared between a child and his parent.

I am so sorry for not being there in Your lives.  Please know that it hurts me in the saddest way because I have tried...

I am trying..

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

The link to the show Hi-5 that I watched this morning is- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8U65U3P504

I Love You

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment