Tuesday 2 August 2016

My Life

Good Night Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I have this burn deep down inside me.  It is a frustration, and an imprint of my life that I wanted to say aloud. 

Of course, everything I do is rooted in Love.  This will never change.  I Love that I only have Love.  I was not always this way.  In spite of the fact that it feels I have been this way forever, I now know that I was not this way, in the past.

This "burn" that I speak of is the following;

I Live in a 5 bedroom house - Alone
Every Room is fully furnished and no one has ever occupied them because I am - Alone
I Own a 5 seat, BMW Suv - Alone
I Own Shares and Stocks - Alone
I Own Bonds - Alone
I Am an Employee for a very wealthy company which I earned - Alone
I have been offered a higher position within the company which I am pursuing - Alone
I Pay Monthly Child Support - Alone
I have a savings account for Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife - Alone
I applied for and received my Passport, Credit Card, Hydro, Gas, Internet/Cable - Alone
I have not had one drink of any alcohol for 10 months and I did this - Alone

Oshone, You inspire me to be a better man.
Amari, You inspire me to be a better human being.
Kwaku, You inspire me to be a better dad.
Na'Zyia, You inspire me to be a better provider.
Ife, You inspire me to be a better version of my true self.

The self that was lost, but that I am striving to reunite with.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You

I hope that you have had a beautiful day.  I have so many photo's of You..
it hurts.

In every situation that You may find Yourself in, in this world, always find the good.  Always find the positive.  Take pride in everything you do.

I Love You,

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment