Thursday 20 October 2016

11:19 pm - Thursday, October 20th/2016

Good Night Oshone
Good Night Amari
Good Night Kwaku
Good Night Na'Zyia
Good Night Ife

I have come home from work, and I washed up.  Then I went to the living room, and kneeled by the sofa.  I said a beautiful prayer.  An unselfish prayer, seeded in yearning for what is truly Best for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I pray that You have had a wonderful and inspiring day at school today.  I pray that You are looking forward to tomorrow.  I pray that You are also looking forward to the weekend. 

I will be thinking of You.  I will forever hold You in my heart.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Always positive.  Never negative.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment