Saturday 29 October 2016

12:46 pm - Saturday, October 29th/2016

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

You are on my mind.  You are always on my mind.  You have always been on my mind.  This is a new way I have found to express the fact that since the time I was in Your lives, until this moment and until eternity, You will always be on my mind.  I Miss You so much Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

I Love You

I hope that You are having a wonderful, joyous day.  I wish I were there, with You to teach You about life.  About mathematics, science, history, geography, art, music, sports and all the subjects You are taking and will take in school.  Including English and French.  It is because I Love You so much, and want to give all I have for You.  To You.  You are all that I LIVE for.

I Miss You in a way words could never explain.

I Love You from the central pulse within my Heart.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Oshone, I am thinking of what to give You for Your birthday.  Your special day is on my mind.

I Love You Children

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment