Wednesday 12 October 2016

Autumn Season OAKNI

I Love Nature,

Of the four seasons we experience, I am most affected by the Autumn season.  I draw upon an inward emotional connection with nature, whenever this season draws near or is upon us.  For me, the visions of Our Family taking walks in our neighbor hood, walking to the park, building campfires in the backyard, and drinking tea overwhelm my mind.  This is something I always dream of.  I want so badly, to watch You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife - Grow.  Through Your growth, I want to be the most responsible and loving father.  To nurture and to offer good energy towards You.

This is what I dream of..
This is who I am.

I Love you and I hope You are enjoying Your time off school as it is now 4:18 pm (Wednesday, October 12th/2016).

You are always on my mind (whether I write words or not).  You are always on my mind.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment