Sunday 2 October 2016

6:36 A.M. and Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife - I Love You

Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife .. You are all that I think of.   You are all that consumes my every thought because my heart beats for You.  I Miss You so much

I Love You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

Good Morning to You.  I wish to speak my mind, and from my very heart.  I am so sorry You are growing up in the absence of me, Your biological father.  Know that I am trying to be there for You, in Your lives.  I am trying so hard to find a way; to be with You. 

Again, good morning.  I strive to do all that is right, and I pray every night for the good of life.  For Your joy of life.  I know that it is going to be alright.  Please feel my good and positive energy.  It is for You. 

It is for You, this Love I express.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment