Saturday 8 October 2016

IFE NA'ZYIA OSHONE KWAKU AMARI - I AM ALWAYS THINKING OF YOU

I wish I had knowledge of all, so that I could know exactly what to do to bring You back to me.  I wish I knew exactly what it is I could do, so that we would not be a part.  I am confident of good over evil, and I do not consider myself evil so I am optimistic that we will be together again. 

I wish I knew for over four years now, what I am allowed to say or not say.  I wish I knew how to be a good man, husband, and father so that I could avoid my absence today.  All I know..

All I know, is that I want to be a great human being for YOU.  That is all I know.

I Miss You Oshone
I Miss You Amari
I Miss You Kwaku
I Miss You Na'Zyia
I MISS YOU IFE

I am so sorry

I Love You,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment