Sunday 16 October 2016

7:04 pm - Sunday, October 16th/2016

Good Evening Oshone
Good Evening Amari
Good Evening Kwaku
Good Evening Na'Zyia
Good Evening Ife

I wish You a beautiful evening/night and pray that You have Joy within Your hearts, are optimistic, smiling, and shining bright.  I say shining bright, because You have much to offer this world, within Your lives, and I am confident You will maximize Your potential.  You will be Great, because You are Great.

I Love You

I wish to say, take pride in all that You do, and maintain an above average work ethic.  It is not only Your ability and talents that will take You far.  How hard You work in School on Your subjects and how many hours per day You dedicate to Your passions will translate to all Your dreams, becoming a reality.  Let me repeat that!

How hard You work in School on Your subjects and how many hours per day You dedicate to Your passions will translate to all Your dreams, becoming a reality.  Dreams do come true Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  Please, do not let anyone dissuade You from this fact.  The only time a dream is lost, is when You give up.  Never give up!  Please.  Never give up.

I Love You

Please Love one another, and give the utmost respect to Your Momma.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Love,

Daddy







No comments:

Post a Comment