Sunday 23 October 2016

12:47 pm - Sunday, October 23rd/2016

Good Afternoon Oshone
Good Afternoon Amari
Good Afternoon Kwaku
Good Afternoon Na'Zyia
Good Afternoon Ife

I Love You

I wish for You to always be polite.  Please say thank you, for when anytime a person does something positive for You.  Please always start Your request with 'May You Please', when asking something of someone.  Excuse Yourself by saying 'pardon me', or 'excuse me' when You interrupt a person or when You do something outside Your character.  When You also are acting impolitely, do not be ashamed to say "I am sorry".  When You do not hear what a person may say, "pardon me" is an appropriate way for You to ask for them to repeat themselves.  Please brush Your teeth, at least twice a day (I say this because I used to brush Your teeth in the morning before school, and before You went to bed).  Study, and take interest in Your homework/school work.  Listen to those who speak, and embrace that which You do not know.

These are some of the things I wish I could give You, if I were in Your lives (and I am trying so hard, to be there for You).

I Miss You

Have a beautiful afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Love,

Daddy





No comments:

Post a Comment