Friday 14 October 2016

Good Evening Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

6:23 pm - Friday, October 14th/2016

I have so much Love to give, and want to ensure I continue to grow intellectually, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.  I am established in life, and have matured.  For me, this is all due to life experience, inner reflection, and recognizing the flaws in myself.  The culmination of that which I have just expressed, is understanding what Love truly is.  I innerstand; Love.  That is why I say that I am only Love, and have only Love.  I Love that I have grown and matured.  I Love that I see good, and positive in life experiences.  My mistakes have brought about change.  True change.  This was for me to become who I was always supposed to be.  I see Love.  I am Love.

Most of all; I'm saving all my Love for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

Have a beautiful night, filled with Love and Peace.

I Love You

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment