Sunday 16 October 2016

1:03 pm - Sunday, October 16th/2016

Good Afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Whenever You may look up at the stars, in the night sky; please know that the awe and inspiration this view fills You with, is also shared by myself.  I am deeply moved, and almost to the point of tears when I stare at the sky.  If the rain touches Your emotions, know that it too touches me within as well.  If a rainbow encourages You to take pause, at its beauty, know that I share this sentiment as well.  If the sound of the wind, through the leaves makes You shiver inside, please know that I shiver to.  If the Hawks and Eagles in the sky fill You with wonder, know that I am mystified by them as well. 

If You find that You Love, nature; please know that nature Loves You.  My contribution to these sentiments, is that;

I Love You

Oshone
Amari
Kwaku
Na'Zyia
Ife

You mean the World to me.

I Miss You and I..

I Love You

Love,

Daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment