Tuesday 25 October 2016

7:15 pm - Tuesday, October 25th/2016

Good night Oshone
Good night Amari
Good night Kwaku
Good night Na'Zyia
Good night Ife

I wish for You to have the sweetest of dreams, because You deserve this. You are remarkable Children, and You must know this is how I feel! This is who You are.

I Love You

Please travel safely to school tomorrow, and have a beautiful day, while at school (Wednesday, October 26th/2016).

Please know that You are always on my mind. No!! Please know that I have a hurt tummy because I do not know what You are doing, and where You are.  I want to be there with You, protecting You and making sure You do not have a worry or concern in the world. I am a father that always wants to be sure that You are better than alright. That You are great in every way. All I care about is my five Children. All I care about is You.

This is a sliver of how I feel for You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. Just a sliver.

I Love You

I am Kwame James

I am..

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment