Sunday 9 October 2016

Good afternoon Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

Please do not ever think that YOU are not on my mind.  I have been itching to write You since I have arisen this morning.  I dream of You; Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I literally DREAM of You.  Last nights dream was of You, Oshone.  It hurt.  It hurt because You had written on a slice of paper that "I hate Daddy".  It forced me awake at 4 am this morning (Sunday, October 9th/2016). 

It hurt so bad...

Nothing in this Universe could make me change my path.  I am on a path of reuniting with You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.  I venture out in this trajectory because I LOVE YOU so much.  I understand in this life, what matters most is the Joy of Others.  Your Joy is what matters the most.  My joy is a non factor.  However, if You only knew that.. I have so much Love to give.  I just want to give Love. 

Words spoken from the heart.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I will go on Loving You Children, forever

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment