Wednesday 5 October 2016

I Love You Kwaku!! I Love You Oshone, Amari, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good Night Sweet Children,

I pray that YOU have had a wonderful day, today.  I hope school was exciting and that You were enthusiastic of learning about the laws of nature, of history, of geography, of French (our second language), of mathematics, science, creative writing and grammer, and of our first language; the English Language.

Kwaku, I wish I was there with You today on Your special day.  While at work, I spoke of You in the highest regard.  I told all my friends and co-workers that today is Your birthday, and that You are now 11 years old.  That I am so proud of You.  That You are strong, have courage, and have a passion in this world that is second to no one.  I said "he has a smile that will light up the room, and if You spoke with him, You would Love him".  I spoke so many words of positive energy of You because You are an amazing Child.  I Love You so much. 

I pray that You have enjoyed Your day to the fullest.  I went to two stores today, and bought You some more presents, out of my Love for You.  I just want to be the best dad that I can be, for You.  For Amari, Oshone, Ife, and Na'Zyia.

I Love You so much.  I Love You so much more.

I am so sorry.

Please forgive me.

I Miss You
I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment