Tuesday 4 October 2016

Dear Kwaku, Oshone, Amari, Na'Zyia, Ife

Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I Miss You.  I Love You.  I am trying to be strong.  This is very hard for me, being without You.  I wish for You to know this.  It is very hard.

I am trying..

I hope that Your day at school was great!  You are moving onto mid week as today is Tuesday, October 4th/2016 and it is 3:37 pm.  I am always thinking of what You are doing at moments like these.  I am just always here and at work thinking of only You.

I Miss You

Kwaku!!  Tomorrow is Your day!!  I hope that You are so excited.  I will post photos of the gift I have for You as I'm certain You would have truly seen my Love through this birthday present.

I Love You so much Kwaku

Have a good afternoon and evening great Children.

I Truly Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment