Thursday 27 October 2016

3:42 pm - Thursday, October 27th/2016

Good Afternoon Oshone
Good Afternoon Amari
Good Afternoon Kwaku
Good Afternoon Na'Zyia
Good Afternoon Ife

It has been raining all day, today.  I really wish I could be there to keep You safe, warm, dry, and comfortable.  My tummy has been in knots all day, because I am worried You are not completely in total comfort.  I wish I were there.  You have been in my thoughts all day.  I was thinking of the times we used to laugh aloud while playing in the park.  I have been thinking of the jokes I would tell You, and how You would just explode with Joy and Laughter.  You would always encourage me to tell my jokes.  You found me so funny.  I Miss that.  I Miss everything about You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife.

On a day such as the one we're having today, where rain will fall through the night, I wish I was there to tell You endless jokes, and to play with You whether it's through me doing stand up comedy, or sharing life lessons in an entertaining fashion.  I have so much to give You, not only financially, but through Love.

A Father's Love

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Just Love You So Much

I Miss You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment