Friday 7 October 2016

Today, a shooting star (meteor) streamed across the sky in front of me

Good afternoon Oshone
Good afternoon Amari
Good afternoon Kwaku
Good afternoon Na'Zyia
Good afternoon Ife

I pray that You had a terrific day at school.  I hope that You enjoyed the last day of the week, in anticipation of this weekend!  Also, I hope You enjoy Your Thanksgiving.  You deserve this!

This morning, at 6:45 am, on my way to work, I was looking at the sky and I actually saw a meteor (which looked like a shooting star) cross the sky.  I could see so much detail in it.  However, I prayed that You Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife, would come back to me.  I prayed real hard.  I also prayed for One more to come back to me.  Then I snapped into reality, and realized how silly it was for me to be wishing on a star.  I have to deal with reality. 

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

I Miss You so much

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment