Thursday 20 October 2016

I ask God to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made, everyday, ten times a day

1:42 am - With You on my mind Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife

I ask God to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made, everyday, ten times a day
I ask God to forgive me for the Mistakes That I Have Made, everyday, ten times a day
I ask GOD to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made everyday, 10 times a day
I ASK God to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made, everyday, ten times a day
I ask God to FORGIVE me for the mistakes that I have made everyday, 10 times a day
I Ask God To Forgive Me For The Mistakes That I Have Made, Everyday, 10 Times A Day
I ask God to forgive me for THE MISTAKES THAT I HAVE MADE, everyday, 10 times a day
I ask God to forgive me for the Mistakes that I have MADE, every day, ten times a day
I ask God to forgive me for the mistakes that I have made everyday, ten times a DAY



I BEG GOD
I FALL TO MY KNEES for forgiveness

EVERY DAY, I QUIETLY, and HUMBLY ASK GOD TO FORGIVE ME FOR THE MISTAKES THAT I HAVE MADE, TEN TIMES A DAY.  EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE.

Omari

No comments:

Post a Comment