Saturday 15 October 2016

7:05 pm Saturday, October 15th/2016

Good Night Oshone
Good Night Amari
Good Night Kwaku
Good Night Na'Zyia
Good Night Ife

I wish You the greatest night, sweet Children.  I Miss You So Much.  I just wanted to tell You that I Love You so much, and I Am Forever Trying To Be With You.  My whole purpose in life is to be with You.  I do not want You to ever forget me, our great moments, or how Much I Love You.  How much You Loved Me.  I Miss You so much.  I am sorry, from the depths of my soul.  I am truly sorry.

Have a beautiful evening/night, and please know that I am always thinking of You.  You, Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife - are always on my mind.  I stare at Your photos every day of my life.  I watch videos of You every single day of my life.  If only You could know.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment