Saturday 29 October 2016

8:11 pm - Saturday, October 29th/2016

Good night Oshone
Good night Amari
Good night Kwaku
Good night Na'Zyia
Good night Ife

Tonight, I will say a prayer before I lay down for the night. I will pray that You receive all the good things You want in life! Oshone, Amari, Kwaku, Na'Zyia, Ife. I will ask God that You are treated in this life time with respect more and more each day. I will beg God to give You the best opportunities to be successful so that many doors are opened for You. I do not want You to have to struggle in this world. I want You to be free; to have freedom so that You have total peace of mind. This will be my prayer for the night.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Good Night

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment