Saturday 22 October 2016

8:31 am - Saturday, October 22nd/2016

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

I wish to express Love.  I am a positive man, and I Love giving good energy throughout the many people in my life.  Ironically, it is only You Oshone.  It is only You, Amari.  It is only You Kwaku.  It is only You, Na'Zyia.  It is only You, Ife; that I live for, and have a yearning to be next to.  The whole purpose of my life is to be there for You, yet, I am not allowed.  Life it seems, is not without it's interwoven ironies.

I pray that You have a beautiful Saturday.  I hope that You smile through and through, as the day unfolds and that You laugh until Your cheeks hurt. 

I will be thinking of You all day.  LITERALLY.  You will not leave my mind, not even for a moment.  That is not allowed, nor am I capable of ever having You leave my mind.  You are always on my Mind Oshone. 

You are always on my Mind Amari.
You are always on my Mind Kwaku.
You are always on my Mind Na'Zyia.
You are always on my Mind Ife.

.. and I Miss You so Much!

.. and I Love You so Much!

I Love You Children,

Please be kind, considerate, and go forward; always with Niceness.

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment