Monday 31 October 2016

7:04 am - Monday, October 31st/2016

Good morning Oshone
Good morning Amari
Good morning Kwaku
Good morning Na'Zyia
Good morning Ife

I Love You.
I hope that You rested so well, and are feeling prepared with an abundance of energy to engage Yourselves intellectually while at school. Know that I am sending my prayers in the form of positive thoughts for You because I want You to thrive in excellence at everything that You do.

I Miss You. I wish I were allowed to see You, and contribute more towards Your lives.

I am forever sorry for the mistakes that I have made.

I Love You Oshone
I Love You Amari
I Love You Kwaku
I Love You Na'Zyia
I Love You Ife

Have a wonderful day!

Love,

Daddy

I wish so bad that I could take You to school this morning like I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment