Tuesday 4 October 2016

Good Night Kwaku, Oshone, Amari, Na'Zyia, Ife

I Miss You so Much.

I wanted to wish You sweet dreams tonight.  I wanted to say that I Love You above words.

I hope You have a wonderful day at school tomorrow.

Kwaku Kijana.. I just video taped myself in Your room with one of Your gifts.  I have done this for Your Brother and Sisters as well for their birthdays.  But on the eve of Your special day, I have to say that You are an amazing Young man, and that I Love You from the bottom of my heart.  I pray that You have a great day tomorrow and that You receive all that You want and more.

When I come home from work, I will post photo's of all the things I have bought for You because I Love You.  I will write You as well on Your birthday, because all I want is to be with You.

I Miss You so much.

I Love You

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment