Wednesday 19 October 2016

7:00 am - Wednesday, October 19th/2016

Good Morning Oshone
Good Morning Amari
Good Morning Kwaku
Good Morning Na'Zyia
Good Morning Ife

Put God first in Your life, and You will see all Your dreams come true.  Believe that there is a Higher Force, that Loves You and seeks to focus on maintaining Your trod along the positive path. 

I pray that You rested well.  I pray You had the sweetest of dreams, and were cozy through the night.  I prayed for You before I rested.

I pray that You have a glorious Wednesday, on Your way to school, while at school, and then after school.  I envision Your movements, from the brushing of Your teeth, to how each arm goes through Your shirts as You dress Yourselves for school.  I envision You sitting in class, playing at recess, and enjoying this life.

Please know that I want the very best for You.

I Love You

I Miss You

I Love You so very much

Love,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment